So Kapsula for iOS is out… GO GRAB IT, COMRADE!
And what about the game in the press, uh?
Twitchy Tetris on a race track. ~ Chris Priestman (pocketgamer.co.uk)
With a quirky but unique style, Kapsula is an enjoyable mix of racing and match-3. Yes, really. ~ Jennifer Allen (148apps.com)
if you’re looking for something truly unique and don’t mind taxing your brain and reflexes in a slightly different way than you might be used to, Kapsula is a very solid and worthy pick-up. ~ Shaun Musgrave (toucharcade.com)
It’s a delight to look at and listen to. ~ Owen Faraday (pockettactics.com)
After a dozen plays, and many more no doubt on the way, I think I’ve caught the bug. ~ Mike Rose (indiegames.com)
Read full reviews/previews/articles here! (UPDATING)
- Kapsula review (148apps.com)
- ‘Kapsula’ Review – In Soviet Russia, Blocks Match You (Toucharcade)
- Out Tonight: Phantom Rift, Dragon Quest I, Kapsula, and some other stuff I guess (Pockettactics.com)
- Kapsula is a racing puzzler set aboard a Soviet space colony (Indiegames.com)
- Kapsula is Tetris as an infinite racer and set in a futuristic Soviet space colony (Pocketgamer.co.uk)
- Infinitely match and race to the top of the charts in Kapsula (Appadvice.com)
- App Store Update: September 12 (IGN)
- New iPhone Games Out Now: ‘Dragon Quest I’, ‘Fotonica’, ‘Goblin Sword’, ‘Phantom Rift’, ‘Spider-Man Unlimited’ and More (Toucharcade.com)
- 14 of This Week’s New iPhone and iPad Games You Should Know About (Gamezebo)
- Today in the App Store — the best free apps, new apps and app updates (TUAW)
- ‘Kapsula’ Offers Hectic Puzzle Racing Through Sci-Fi Soviet Cityscapes (GameMob)
- “Kapsula” kombiniert Endlos-Racer mit Puzzle-Gameplay (iPlayApps.de) *German
- Kapsula: Puzzle? Rennspiel? Beides! (Appgefahren.de) *German
- Kapsula : Quand Tetris rencontre F-Zero (Pocketgamer.fr) *French
- Kapsula, un mix tra puzzle e racing game *Italian
Note: Remember that you can play the game in your browser HERE!