Based in Buenos Aires, Argentina
6 Aug, 2013
DescriptionJunction Action Arcade (JAA) is an addictive game about pressing some solids and making intersections. Available now on the App Store and Google Play!
HistoryJunction Action Arcade is based on a simple game idea Damian Troncoso and Nico Saraintaris had to get a free tablet in a Blackberry Jam. They didn't attend the Game Jam and did not received the tablet either, but the game idea stood. Some months later, they polished the game mechanics and decided to release the game with music collaborations by Demoscene Time Machine and Emusynth.
For the release, they designed a plan called 10K: if the game reaches 10K purchases, Beavl will upload an update with three more unlockable game modes (and they will be great). 10K purchases will allow them not only to release this update but to work on a second project. Maybe 10K sounds like a humble goal, but humble in Argentina is more than ok! They need some dollars to be this awesome!
- Simple game mechanics.
- Three different game modes (“B/W”, “POWER”, “CONE”).
- Graphics that cause seizures (not really, but they are awesome anyway!)
- An original soundtrack for each mode.
- Achievement system that will make you come for more!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
Junction Action Arcade has not received any awards or recognitions yet. Please check back later to see if things change.
- "If you’re a fan of fast-paced games that can be played in short bursts or in longer play sessions, then you will absolutely love Junction Action Arcade. I know because I have quickly become addicted to this fun little arcade game. (5/5)"
- Christine Chan, AppAdvice
Beavl is an Argentinian independent game studio putting some teeth into videogames.
More information on Beavl, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Junction Action Arcade Credits
Nico Saraintaris, Beavl
Game Design, Business
Damian Troncoso, Beavl
Game Design, Development, Music on Cone Mode
Demoscene Time Machine, Freelancer
Music on B/W Mode
Music on Power Mode