While we continue working on our upcoming game called #3Mermen, we have yet another gif announcement to make!
(Insert suspenseful music here)
We are wrapping up another game! WHAT?!
We’ve made Monster Streaking (a game about monsters running naked through a small American town) for Ludum Dare 33 (you know, the “make a game on a weekend” competition). Results were great and we’ve decided to work on it a little more and release it on Android and iOS. So expect some more info really soon!
WE ARE GOING STREAKING!
Monster Streaking WIP!
*Note: 3Mermen (Android & iOS) is an upcoming game by Beavl (us!). You can subscribe here for future updates on the development!
It has been almost a year since we’ve released Kapsula. The premium model we originally chose to sell it (1.99 upfront cost) doesn’t seem to fit well with our app. So comrades…
Following the example of the amazing Radical by Beavertap games, we’ve decided to make Kapsula FREE for everyone! The game now features some video ads you can watch to get a free continue. BUT… you can skip them so they are not invasive at all!
We really hope that this model suits Kapsula better. We really like the game, so the more people playing it, the happier we get.
WE NEED 1 MILLON COMRADES RIDING THEIR KAPSULAS! (?)
You can get Kapsula here:
So Kapsula for iOS is out… GO GRAB IT, COMRADE!
And what about the game in the press, uh?
Twitchy Tetris on a race track. ~ Chris Priestman (pocketgamer.co.uk)
With a quirky but unique style, Kapsula is an enjoyable mix of racing and match-3. Yes, really. ~ Jennifer Allen (148apps.com)
if you’re looking for something truly unique and don’t mind taxing your brain and reflexes in a slightly different way than you might be used to, Kapsula is a very solid and worthy pick-up. ~ Shaun Musgrave (toucharcade.com)
It’s a delight to look at and listen to. ~ Owen Faraday (pockettactics.com)
After a dozen plays, and many more no doubt on the way, I think I’ve caught the bug. ~ Mike Rose (indiegames.com)
Read full reviews/previews/articles here! (UPDATING)
- Kapsula review (148apps.com)
- ‘Kapsula’ Review – In Soviet Russia, Blocks Match You (Toucharcade)
- Out Tonight: Phantom Rift, Dragon Quest I, Kapsula, and some other stuff I guess (Pockettactics.com)
- Kapsula is a racing puzzler set aboard a Soviet space colony (Indiegames.com)
- Kapsula is Tetris as an infinite racer and set in a futuristic Soviet space colony (Pocketgamer.co.uk)
- Infinitely match and race to the top of the charts in Kapsula (Appadvice.com)
- App Store Update: September 12 (IGN)
- New iPhone Games Out Now: ‘Dragon Quest I’, ‘Fotonica’, ‘Goblin Sword’, ‘Phantom Rift’, ‘Spider-Man Unlimited’ and More (Toucharcade.com)
- 14 of This Week’s New iPhone and iPad Games You Should Know About (Gamezebo)
- Today in the App Store — the best free apps, new apps and app updates (TUAW)
- ‘Kapsula’ Offers Hectic Puzzle Racing Through Sci-Fi Soviet Cityscapes (GameMob)
- “Kapsula” kombiniert Endlos-Racer mit Puzzle-Gameplay (iPlayApps.de) *German
- Kapsula: Puzzle? Rennspiel? Beides! (Appgefahren.de) *German
- Kapsula : Quand Tetris rencontre F-Zero (Pocketgamer.fr) *French
- Kapsula, un mix tra puzzle e racing game *Italian
Note: Remember that you can play the game in your browser HERE!
You can play the web version (FREE) or download Kapsula at Google Play (50% OFF final price).
(NOTE: iOS version will be ready in a couple of weeks.)
This is the same model we’ve used when working on Faif. We will deliver periodic updates with things we come up with and we will be working on players’ ideas and suggestions sent through the app, www.playkapsula.com, and comments at this post, of course.
We are also sharing some press coverage in a following post, so be sure to check it out!
Drive safe, comrades!
Finally, Faif (iOS/Android) is going to be available… tonight!
Yeah, we know. Release date is upon us, so we cannot be more excited!
Go get it.
Buy some stuff.
You only get one.
We are also sharing some press coverage as days goes by, so come back if you want to read what people are saying about the game!
Well. It has been quite a ride, but finally we have Junction Action Arcade up and running in Google Play (Free)!
And to celebrate this, iOS version is going to be FREE between Sept 5th and Sept 8!
So grab a copy of the game right now on your iOS/Android device! Look how nice it looks!
On a device.