Like any puzzle game worth its salt (…) the feeling of satisfaction upon finding the correct solution is wonderful. (Toucharcade)
A+ for chess nerd cleverness. (Rock Paper Shotgun)
It’s chess as a puzzler, then, and with a twist that’ll even make veterans of the game stop and think about how to proceed at any given moment. (TechRadar)
By stripping the classic game of one of its building blocks, designer and developer Nico Saraintaris teaches a very old dog some great new tricks. (Gamezebo)
Read full reviews/previews/articles here!
- ‘Moveless Chess’ Review – Checkmate in Zero Moves (Toucharcade)
- Best games of the week – 20 (Rock Paper Shotgun)
- Old dame, new tricks – Two inventive twists on chess (Pocket Tactics)
- Moveless Chess ‘Pawns’ Its Puzzles off on Mobile Soon (Gamezebo)
- Best puzzle games for Android and iOS users (LiveMint)
- The best free iPhone games on the planet (TechRadar)
And here a GIF with 50 levels!