So, Faif has been out for some days (official release – March 6th) and people from the press have said some really nice things about it. Here you can read some of them!
It’s an interesting combination of a lot of different game types. (Cult of Mac)
Faif is definitely one of the more unique puzzle RPG games I’ve experienced so far. (AppAdvice)
Faif carries an undeniable “one more time” quality that drives players to beat their winning streaks. (148apps.com)
The game looks utterly gorgeous, with a papery feel to proceedings that sort of makes it feel like you’re shuffling little bits of hand-crafted art around. (PocketGamer.co.uk)
Read full reviews/previews/articles here!
- Faif review (148apps.com)
- Battle Against The Odds And Unravel The Secrets In Faif (AppAdvice)
- Have Some Faif In Mobile Gaming, New Puzzle RPG Ready For Launch (Hardcore Gamer)
- Faif is an iOS and Android puzzle-RPG with a cruel gambling mechanic at its core (PocketGamer.co.uk)
- Faif Review (Cult of Mac)
We are currently working in a new update… expect some surprises!